Guide to Facemasks and Cloth Face Coverings
How does a facemask and cloth face covering work? Am I required to wear one or the other in public? How should I handle personal protective equipment like facemasks, surgical masks, cloth face coverings, N95 respirators and various homemade versions – and what’s the difference anyway?
- Facemasks and Cloth Face Coverings
- Do-It-Yourself Cloth Face Coverings
- Bandanas as Cloth Face Coverings
- Cloth Face Coverings for Food Employees
- How to Use Cloth Face Coverings
- Designed to be printed and distributed with cloth face coverings (prints 2 on a page)
Visit Extension’s COVID-19 Food Safety Resources for a comprehensive collection of resources that provide best practices for preparing for COVID-19 and managing risk for individuals at home and in food environments such as restaurants, grocery stores, food banks, gardens and farms.