NC State Extension’s Food Safety team has compiled resources that provide best practices for preparing for COVID-19 and managing risk for individuals at home and for food environments such as farmers markets, restaurants, grocery stores and farms.
These resources are based on guidance and best practices as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Resources include shareable graphics for posting to social media, along with extensive fact sheets and guidance for food service establishments, grocery stores, food banks and more.
Access information and resources from individual agencies:
- CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- EPA Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- FDA | Food Safety and the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- USDA Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- WHO Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- International Association for Food Protection COVID-19 Resources