NC State COVID-19 Resources
- N.C. Department of Health and Human Services COVID-19 Response in North Carolina (NCDHHS)
- N.C. Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services COVID-19 Response (NCDA&CS)
- NCDA&CS has also activated a toll-free hotline (1-866-747-9823) for questions from farmers and others who work in the agricultural industry to assist with COVID-19 concerns. Operators will be available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m, Monday through Friday. Due to expected call volume, callers are encouraged to check the website first or send an email for quicker responses.
- NC.gov – COVID-19 Information from Across State Government
The CDC offers extensive guidance to United States citizens and residents about COVID-19. Visit the resources below to learn the status of the disease and how you can respond.
|Centers for Disease Control and Prevention||World Health Organization||U.S. Food and Drug Administration|
|Get the latest information about coronavirus and travel restrictions from the CDC.||Access information and recommendations about COVID-19 from the World Health Organization (WHO).||Find resources available to industry members and consumers on COVID-19 and food safety.|
- Cases of COVID-19 in the U.S. (CDC Map)
2-1-1 Information and Referral
North Carolinians in need of COVID-19 information and referrals to community resources should dial 2-1-1 (888-892-1162) available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also text COVIDNC to 898-211 for announcements and updates.
NC 2-1-1 maintains a robust database with information on thousands of programs and COVID-19 social services in North Carolina. They refer callers to organizations in their local community best equipped to address their specific health and human services needs, including food, shelter, energy assistance, housing, parenting resources, healthcare, substance abuse, as well as specific resources for older adults and for persons with disabilities.